This Page

has been moved to new address

so chaud.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zarna's runway: so chaud.

zarna's runway

an east meets west fashion blog. full of all things fabulous.

Monday, April 18, 2011

so chaud.


blazer: vintage, dress: banana republic, shoes: lucky, sunglasses: a.j. morgan, watch: michael kors, ring: f21

i snatched this striped dress when i went outlet shopping with my mom the other day - we wanted to spend the day relaxing but there was a torrential down pour, so it was more like a day of sprinting from store to store! we still had a good time though and i bought some fun items :)

on another note, i've been into experimenting with lip colors recently and the one i'm wearing above is "so chaud" by mac.  do you have any recommendations for fun spring/summer lip colors?

stayfabulous,
zarna

Labels: , , ,

137 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THOSE SHOES.... OMG!! the sunglasses are ace too!!.. really cool blog....



WIN A TOPSHOP SATCHEL IN A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG.

www.daisy-mak.com

April 18, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

everything looks perfect, especially those shoes! :))

April 18, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a classy French-inspirational look! Chaud beaucoop indeed!

April 18, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

In loooooove with this outfit! The stripes and the colors, everything about it!

I've been looking for an orangey lipstick for some time now and someone else recommended this one too, totally going to have to try it out and see how it looks on me

April 18, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Aubrey and Melissa said...

What a gorgeous vintage blazer!

April 18, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger stylenuggets said...

Stripes with camel is a winning combo. The shoes look so good with the sturdy straps.

April 18, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Love at First Blush said...

Love that camel blazer with the hit of stripes! Great combo!

April 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger ALWAYS CHASING said...

This is my favourite look! I would wear this in a heartbeat!

Funtime Fushia by Rimmel is great, I always get comments when I wear it. I think it would look great on you too!

April 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Diamond Cat said...

~ "Hello dear lady, hope you are doing fine. Writing you to say that I've featured your look on my little page this week, hope you don't mind! xoxo" ~

April 18, 2011 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger simplychic said...

such a cool, easy, breezy look. i like it a lot. that blazer is the perfect length and prefect color for that dress.

there's a pink from the MAC wonder woman collection i'm dying to get my hands on. i'm just too lazy to go to the mall and pick it up :-/

April 18, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Apple said...

Amazingly! You as always at height!
The delightful complete set. The dress perfectly looks! Color of a jacket - delightful.

April 18, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger menina elegante said...

Loving the lipstick! :D it's just gorgeous with your skin tone. And that dress... beautiful!!! It's just the perfect length for summer. :) x

April 18, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Annika said...

you look so beautiful. you're just stunning


Escape

April 18, 2011 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Aie Corpuz said...

lovely shoes!

April 18, 2011 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Miss Bias said...

Such a stunningly cute outfit. Love the chaud lip colour on you. You look great as usual.

Miss Bias = )
www.missbias.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger pancakestacker said...

ooo Zarna, this outfit is perfection! I love everything about it, and now I'm super inspired to get a little striped dress of my own! Too cute! Love the sunnies and the lipshade! I'm heading to MAC tomorrow to get some make up goodies of my own! Have a beautiful start to the week!


xoxo!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i need those sunglasses in my life! lip colors...hmmm,you got me there, i got nothin.

www.passionsontopofpassions.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

really love the colour of that jacket, and the shape

check out my giveaway!
www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Absolutely Mrs. K said...

this what i call being fabulous with fashion: just take a simple dress and jacket and look phenomenal... the curry color looks smashing, love the fact that the jacket is as long as the dress. that cute little dress looks so fresh. love the heels, the brown works really well.

April 18, 2011 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger Absolutely Mrs. K said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 18, 2011 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger Jihee said...

Beautiful!!! :D I LOVE stripes and navy! and your shoes are killer!

April 18, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Nancie said...

am loving the coat and the nautical dress!x
http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Elegantesque said...

You look so gorgeous as usual Zarna !! You're a true source of inspiration !!!
Love the jacket and the empty / full wall is funny !!!

kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Strawberry Freckleface said...

I adore this whole look. You look fantastic. Those shoes are great, and I love the blazer with the stripes!

I have a Free People give-away on my blog that ends tonight if you haven't already entered!
strawberry freckleface

April 18, 2011 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Nanne said...

What a fresh and summery outfit, the mustard with the stripes and tan shoes are a perfect combo! Love the lips as well!

April 18, 2011 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Inspiration exists said...

Hey, what a gorgeous marine inspired look,and the lip color suits you so much!

www.inspirationofshhh.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger mispapelicos said...

A simple t dress and a jacket looks pure runway style on you.
You my dear Zarna, have the flair to turn every single item into unique pieces.
Loving your shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

April 18, 2011 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger Mbabazi said...

cute , the dress and shoes .youre rocking those stripes

April 18, 2011 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger almaa. said...

Great! I love your dress and blazer :)

April 18, 2011 at 4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love Your shoes!!! love Your blazer!!! everthing is fantastic :D

April 18, 2011 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger alannah. said...

can never go wrong with a sailor theme! looking fab as per usual girl.x

April 18, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger the nyanzi report said...

Dries Van Noten spring 2011 - That is what came to my mind when I saw your outfit today.

You're bang on trend in terms of the proportions and colours of this outfit is exactly what I saw in this show. I remember it so well, from the very first look of the show last September. Check it out here:

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/fullscreen/S2011RTW-DVNOTEN/

April 18, 2011 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Ber. said...

looking fabulous dear, the navy and camel combination is sweet!

April 18, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love striped dresses so much, especially t-shirt-dresses like yours!

April 18, 2011 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Flaviana Boni said...

WOW!! I love this look!

Check out my new outfit post!MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

April 18, 2011 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger wobblinbetty said...

loving your new lipstick, is really freash and perfect for this season!!
the striped dress is really cool too!
xxx

April 18, 2011 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Lidiya said...

I'm actually in love with this outfit. I love the shade of lipstick and stripes are my guilty pleasure! I can't resist them xoxo
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

April 18, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Cherie said...

i just love your platform shoes and the chunky heel is such a refreshing shape!

April 18, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Chubs said...

I really love that blazer...the colour is just so nice

April 18, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger lisa signorini said...

so GLAM!
Have a great Monday!
kiss

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a fabulous sense of style! I'm loving everything about your outfit from the blazer to the shoes(to die for!) :)

www.nycserenarai.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Love the casual side of this outfit <3 gorgeous as usual xxx

April 18, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger ChocolateOrchid said...

Love this look! Great color combo!

April 18, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger LittleMissLee said...

you look fabulous - rgeat look, loving the colour of that blazer

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

April 18, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger The Purse-a-holic said...

Cute blazer and dress combo, love it.

A Girl's Next Best Friend

April 18, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

Love So Chaud. It's so bright and that's so funny you asked. I've got a pending post asking the same thing. Am dying to try out new lip colors :) Love the striped and the knuckle ring...I lost my gold one and am so bummed :(

www.plentyforpennies.com

April 18, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger BESOS LYNN said...

Love the new lip color!
besos,lynn

April 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger E.Wall said...

I love these photos!

April 18, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Closet Fashionista said...

Looking gorgeous as always! I love that dress :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

April 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Yajaira said...

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
such a cute nautical striped dress
love the shoes
and the glasses
you look great

April 18, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo!! you're one hot mama!

April 18, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Diamond Cat said...

Lovely! Adore the look. ~

April 18, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Longuette said...

I can definitely see how much the gym pay off !!! great legs!!!

♥ Ylenia
from longuette

April 18, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Nekiah Torres said...

I love the stripes with that camel color! GORGEOUS! Your shoes are awesome too! Kiah

April 18, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Tanvi said...

Looking Good! Love those shoes! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

April 18, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Fashnlvr said...

Your whole outfit stole my heart! Love the striped dress with that blazer - colors are perfection! And those SHOES!!! Awesome! Me wants... Fun lipcolor for spring/summer: I have been loving All Day Coral Melon by Estee Lauder
That ring is divine too!

April 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

ohmygosh that blazer and dress are perfection together! I have been wearing the same lip shade for 4 years. im so boring! I dont even know what its called! some light tint of a lipstick by burts bees!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

April 18, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

the colour of your blazer is really amazing!

April 18, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Ginta said...

I love the look very much! That blazer works so good together with the dress!
And that lipcolor is perfect! I'm trying to find a orange shade myself too. :)

April 18, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Aayushi Bangur said...

Love the combination of blue white and camel!
xx

April 18, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

So glad to see that you're wearing a striped navy blue dress bc I bought one a few months ago!!!!!!! :) xoxoo

April 18, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Anupriya DG said...

I'm so in love with the color of your blazer!! And nice lip color too.....waiting to see more fun shades on your lips! :))

April 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Frances said...

Zarna! You have the best shoes ever!! I wish I had a pair! I also am digging the location of this shoot, half empty/half full. genius!! As for lip color I would suggest a coral (like you did) or a neutral shade.

April 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Shevah said...

The shoes are amazing! I love the blazer and the lip color too. I recommend Revlon's Matte collection and also any NYX lipsticks. Both are pretty high quality and at an amazing price.

April 18, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

love your blazer..you look amazing!!!


http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

April 18, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger SAMANTHA said...

i love this outfit its so simple yet really chic. i really like how you styled it and that lip color is awesome! xx


www.dragonnfruit.com

April 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GReat camel coat and wonderful striped oversized shirt...wow!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

April 18, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Full Figured Diva said...

Lovin' your sunnies and blazer! Simple yet very chic!

http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Jelena Zivanovic said...

this camel color compliments your skin color so fantastic,that u again look gorgeous!:)
xoxoxo
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

April 18, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Vivi N. said...

Great look, Zarna! I think Vegas Volt would look awesome on you.

April 18, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Rianna said...

Loving the stripes
Rianna xxxx

April 18, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Mileide Almeida said...

Ow Zarna..this sandals...so amazing!!i m lovely!!
kiss

April 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

i am beyond in love with this look! it's so chic and effortless! i'm in love with the dress, coat, AND SHOES!!!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Nika said...

love that blazer!!!

www.iriechic.com

April 18, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this...so nautical chic. The caramel sets off the blue and white so well.
I JUST started experimenting with lip color ( I have literally worn nude from mac or clear lipslicks from revlon for over 10 years OMG) so I don't have tons of recommendations...this color is beautiful on you..sort of a soft red, no?
Have a great week girlie!
C

April 18, 2011 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

i LOVE the dress! im a bit obsessed with stripes right now

April 18, 2011 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger ronan said...

completely AMAZING outfit! you look stunning! ronan x

ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger LV said...

Where do I start? I want those shoes! You always wear the most amazing accessories and this ring is awesome! I love the stripes paired with the blazer. FAB!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

April 18, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Monroe Steele said...

I really love this post. The color and length of the blazer is awesome and I lie that color on you for the lips. I think you should go super bright..maybe Morange..I think it would really pop and look awesome with your gorgeous skin tone. Bangin shoes to girlie!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

April 18, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

The blazer is so pretty and that stripey dress you look amazing!!!! And your shoes are as fabbulous as always!

April 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger audrey marie said...

love this color combo!!

you must try revlon orange flip - its the best coral color and only $8!

April 18, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

I have so chaud too and I LOVEEE it...love the outfit too..cute as usual.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

What a cool and chic look Zarna. I love how you put it all together. I even love the lip color.

itsmytaste.blogspot

April 18, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Johanna & Charles said...

Love this look. You did it again girly!

April 18, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those shoes are bomb, love the color of that blazer too. Such a rich color! Nice lip color- I frequent Girl About Town by MAC. That' usually my go to :)

-Kris

http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

April 18, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Tuesday in Amsterdam said...

OMG loooovveee the color of the blazer. I think this is one of my favorite Zarna's Runway post! LOVE IT

April 19, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger thewildcherry said...

I love your outfit. The dress is amazing, so simple and chic.

xx,
Anna

April 19, 2011 at 2:53 AM  
Anonymous classiq said...

Banana Republic is one of my favourite brands. I want a striped dress just like that one to turn it into a key-piece for my summer wardrobe. :)

April 19, 2011 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger StylePantry said...

Gorgeous from head to toe. So effortlessly put together.

April 19, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Berta said...

What a wonderful legs u have!!

April 19, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Ninjagaiden78 said...

Zarna, you are killing it with the white Michael Kors watch.

windowshopz.com

April 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger agnes said...

magnifique, j'aime beaucoup ton look, et tes chaussures sont superbes, très jolies photos

April 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look, darling!
Love your dress!

xoxox,
CC

April 19, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Raman said...

the lip colour is perfect!! it's so hard to find the perfect shade! love the vintage blazer, especially over the dress.x Raman

http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous The Styllustrator said...

Cool blog!
Loving the sunglasses...

Come visit my fashion illustration blog!:
http://styllustrator.blogspot.com

The Styllustrator: illustrating fashion today.

April 19, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

LOving this outfit so much. Beautiful striped dress. LOVE that vintage blazer. :)SArahD

April 19, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Fashion Guru said...

you nailed it once again

April 19, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Viv said...

those shoes are fabulous and so is the rest of the outfit, i adore the blue stripes with a mustard yellow coat and your lipstick color.. like i said.. perfect :)



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

April 19, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Fashionistable said...

More beautiful shots and another great look. Wonderful shoes and stripey dress. Love the Full/ Empty wall Xxxx

April 19, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Emma Z said...

<3 this outfit, the color of that jacket is PERFECT!!

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I love the dress you got with that blazer-- and i'm a big fan of those chunky heels! I have so chaud too-- it's one of my favs!
La Petite Marmoset

April 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger cryskay said...

i love the stripes w/ that blazer!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

April 20, 2011 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger LivvyV said...

I'm just in love with those glasses. Time for me to find a cheaper alternative.

April 20, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Sheila said...

Zarna Darling as always u leave me speechless.you look cute! in your ka outfit

http://sheilagombya.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Gaby said...

Love your outfit, and i wish i could give you lipstick advice but i'm useless. I have one shade of red (ruby woo from mac) and one shade of pink and thats it. Not super exciting.

April 20, 2011 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger Plami said...

What a beautiful outfit!!!! Love the blazer!!!! The watch is gorgeous as well!

Xoxo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2011 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Lydz xX said...

oh wow this is so cuuute . love the colours together

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

April 20, 2011 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger MosaMuse said...

LOVE the colors together. looks great!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

April 20, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Anonymous FAB said...

Fresh and summer. Great outfit. Love FAB http://fabs.blogg.se

April 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger FashionJazz said...

Loving ur whole outfit so much! Happy wednesday xx

April 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger 7days7looks said...

Amazing outfit ♥

April 20, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Ayanna Michelle said...

Oooh, thoose shoes! So gorg. Lovely photos!

I've just bought a MAC lipglass called Spirited and I really like it so far but I am looking for a great Matte lipstick color that fits me!

Quench Fab

April 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Haute Muslimah said...

This outfit is AWESOME! i love it

April 20, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger k said...

this outfit is FABULOUS. I love it so much...one of the best ones i've seen in awhile!

April 20, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous outfit! and i love the shoes and ring
xxx
Catflicks

April 20, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh i love the lip color and this outfit. i would love to experiment more with lip colors too. let us know what recommendations you get. :)

xo
i wander, i wonder

April 20, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Styl'yn said...

Looove the look very cute!
xoxo asiahlynn

April 20, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Allie Emme said...

Stripes. I could wear them everyday.
xx Allie

April 20, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Toria said...

Love the blazer and shoes...cute as usual!
~Toria

www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

April 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Johanna Urban said...

great fotos, love this style!
xx

johanna, sweden
ART

April 21, 2011 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Eline said...

I think the fat balms from Eyeko are great for spring!
I really love your blazer!
And the shoes are amazing!

April 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Kerissa said...

Why didn't I think to wear these colors together? I love that your looks are always vibrant. I don't feel so alone in the world because I'm always looking like I walked out of a bag of skittles. My eyes went directly to the ring. I'm buying less clothes and more accessories. The Lillie is nice. I just picked up Ruby Woo but I'm a fan of the new Covergirl lip perfection colors. Divine is a bright pink. Hope you try it.

April 21, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger NRC♥ said...

Such a great combination Zarna love it!!
You in my bloglist now!

April 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Lacee Swan said...

love the mustard with the stripes, lovely!

April 21, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger SMD said...

Eek, this is so lovely! I adore your shoes and jacket, and you look so pretty. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

April 21, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger WENDY said...

Love this nautical + sartorial look Zarna! The colour of the coat is gorgeous :)

April 22, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Kazuko said...

love this outfit. you look adorable!

April 22, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Herdiana Surachman said...

damn i love this site, good style, nice photos and one more Asian shows to the world, we have something.
i mean at least you have Indian blood right? hehehe

keep up the good work, i try to put your blog on my blogroll and of course i follow you


HS

April 22, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Kimberlee said...

That dress is a great find! I'm glad you are experimenting with lip colors :) I love a bright fuchsia. I have MAC's "Fusion Pink" or I also wear Maybelline's "Fifth Ave Fuchsia"

April 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Giana Aleah said...

how do you do it? amahhhhzinggg looks in each post. i especially love this one, stripes and the camel blazer. íts beautiful!!

xx

follow on : www.dineinstilettos.blogspot.com

April 22, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this colour combo. The colours of the blazer is so flattering on your skin tone!

April 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Streak Hue Fall said...

Love your orange pout!

April 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Dear Girl Wallflower said...

you look amazingly fabulous! i found you fr an interview..you are probably the first (indian?)blogger i met...and you are very beautiful.....

April 26, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

u have great style! love this look and those fab shoes.

April 26, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Sauniya said...

absolutely love this outfit :) xo

April 27, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Tinu said...

super cute!!!

May 2, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

WOOOOWWW the close of your face - STUNNER!

Kisses,
Jen
jjnoir.blogspot.com

May 8, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home