This Page

has been moved to new address

blue leather + chicshop giveaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zarna's runway: blue leather + chicshop giveaway

zarna's runway

an east meets west fashion blog. full of all things fabulous.

Monday, April 4, 2011

blue leather + chicshop giveaway

 
leather skirt & earrings: chicshop, blouse: vintage, shoes: jessica simpson

sorry for the lack of posting recently, i've been busy helping out with nashville fashion week (which was so amazing - i'll have a photo diary of the week posted soon!).  i wore this outfit to the panel i spoke at on thursday and was excited to wear these fabulous pieces that justyna sent me from chicshop!

the fabulous news: one reader will win a $100 gift certificate to chicshop! here's how to enter the giveaway:

1) follow zarna's runway on google friend connect
2) follow chicshop on twitter or facebook
3) leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite item on the chicshop and your email address

hope you're all having a great start to the week!

stayfabulous,
zarna

Labels: , , , ,

125 Comments:

Blogger annaa. said...

ZARNA! i LOVE your blog. <3 i love your style, your smile. You are my inspiration. :)

BIG KISS

anna.

April 4, 2011 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Full Figured Diva said...

Those earrings are AMAZING!!! Love the skirt and the color is FAB! You look great Zarna!

http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

April 4, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this entire look is ridiculous, i love it! i love chicshops' green hornet earrings!

passionsontopofpassions@gmail.com

www.passionsontopofpassions.blogspot.com

April 4, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Tuesday in Amsterdam said...

The skirt is ...AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT. Beautiful outfit!



It's difficult to pic one favorite item from chicshop because there are so many lovely items but

I really love the Vintage Mytrice dress, the vintage toni and padma skirt are gorgeous and I really love the vintage Rebecca Blazer.
Following Chicshop on facebook and twitter.

hadac@hotmail.com

Thanks

April 4, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impeccable! Love those feather danglers!

April 4, 2011 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger simplychic said...

wow! that skirt is amaze! and i love the length. so perfect!

i'm following you

i'm following chicshop on twitter

http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new/products/frash-raw-amethyst-ring i adore this ring...i think it will fit well in my spring/summer wardrobe :)

simplychic08@gmail.com

April 4, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

gosh you look so lovely here, for some reason the post disappeared earlier when I tried to leave a comment! glad to see it back :)

April 4, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love those earrings...lovely lovely lovely....the outfit is awesome too!!

April 4, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger kot-itsa said...

u look so fab!

April 4, 2011 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Apple said...

You as always perfectly well look!
Skirt - amazing!

April 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Absolutely Mrs. K said...

told you that you know how to wear earrings, i can really learn from that because mostly i neglect earrings. love the simple combination: just a skirt and a white blouse. it is the color and the print of that skirt that makes your outfit so interesting. it is chique yet casual. it is faun and bright. and so perfect for your body.

April 4, 2011 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger stylenuggets said...

Amazing earrings and skirt. Love that shade of electric blue.

April 4, 2011 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Mbabazi said...

im not gonna try to win but you look lovely . tellme something tho how do you walk straight in those heals.

April 4, 2011 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Become a true Goddess said...

The earings are very interesting.I love the colour of the skirt.

April 4, 2011 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh your earrings are so much fun!!!

April 4, 2011 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger lisa signorini said...

In love with your earrings!
Have a great Monday!
Kiss
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

April 4, 2011 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger Nanne said...

That skirt is just so unbelieveably cool and I love the fresh color combo with the white shirt!

April 4, 2011 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger Inspiration exists said...

Gorgeous look, your earrings are fabulous!

www.inspirationofshhh.blogspot.com

April 4, 2011 at 3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue and white-so simple and very sexy!

April 4, 2011 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Chubs said...

I love the colours and that ring... omg!

April 4, 2011 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Johanna Urban said...

I love these earings!!!! Beautiful!!!
xx

Johanna, Sweden
ART

April 4, 2011 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Bryfling said...

This is my favourite post of yours till date! You kept it simple yet classy with a boho edge :)

Love everything about this ensemble!

April 4, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Tanvi said...

Those earrings are seriously HOT!

♡ from © tanvii.com

April 4, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

You look so amazing!!! That blue is brilliant on you and your earrings are mind blowing!

I am following you via Google friends connect..
Following Chicshop on Facebook

http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new-accessories/products/frash-shell-bib

artfullyartista@live.com

April 4, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Nekiah Torres said...

You are BEAUTIFUL girl! Those earrings are SICK and that blue leather skirt is bananas!! I love your style. You are such an inspiration to me. Kiah

April 4, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Plami said...

First of all you look amazing!!! I love the earrings!!! So beautiful!!!

My email is plamena_zahova@abv.bg

And the thing I love most is the Vintage Rebecca Blazer

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

April 4, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous classiq said...

I love the classic line of the skirt and its modern look given by the leather fabric and the blue colour. have a great week! Ada

April 4, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Alissa said...

That skirt is just fantabulous. You look super chic.

April 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger mispapelicos said...

I abolutely adore that skirt. You know my weak point: skirts, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
I suppose it wont be open to abroad readers, but it doesn´t matter.
You are a dream an an inspiration, my dear Zarna. That is a good enough present for me.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

April 4, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger ChocolateOrchid said...

First off, let me say that I love this freakin' outfit! Btw, who's the ring by?...

On to business: No.1 - check. No. 2 - double check.

No. 3 - Among many, my fav is the "vintage marigold blouse". My email address is ChocolateOrchid08@gmail.com.

April 4, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

i am in love with your earrings, so those are my favourite!
http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new-accessories/products/pica-green-hornet-earrings


followed chicshop already, and follow you with username 'suz'

lovely look again dear!

April 4, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Baby Budget Blog said...

In love with the blue, the shape and the shoes!

www.plentyforpennies.com

April 4, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love this look! The lady-like ensemble is totally taken to a new level with those amazing shoes and off-beat earrings. You're incredible!

April 4, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Yajaira said...

great giveaway
I follow you already - been following for a long time now!
you know i love your blog and style!!

I LIKE chicshop on facebook now - I have facebook too - hope you can LIKE me

and my favorite items of the store is
http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/tops/products/vintage-lorraine-tunic

http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/skirts/products/jessa-skirt

http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/coats/products/vintage-azura-blazer

April 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. you look amazing.
love the outfit.
:)
www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

April 4, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Chic Therapy said...

Your skirt is gorgeous.

so i am following you on GFC

Following Chicshop on Twitter

the item i like on Chic shop is the Vintage Quincy Trench

chictherapyonline@gmail.com

April 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger FashionPhD said...

WHOA those earings !! :D

April 4, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Jelena Zivanovic said...

u are so pretty here,i like the skirt a lot,and the earrings are awesome!!!:)
xoxoxo
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

April 4, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Aubrey and Melissa said...

WOW those earrings! They are such and eye-catcher! Really beautiful and your outfit works so well with them.

April 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely FABULOUS in all meanings of the word!!!


http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new-accessories/products/pica-country-life-earrings

April 4, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

of COURSE I am following!

love the feathers girl! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

April 4, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

i have wanted to make myself a feathered earring for months now, i guess it's time to make that trip to michaels :). very cute skirt. hope you had fun at the nashville fashion week.

xoxo

PinkPopMash

April 4, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Boheme.Fille said...

Great look! Loving those earrings!

I'm following you and i follow chicshop on twitter and facebook.

My favorite item from the store is the BB Dakota Fletcher Dress.

e-mail:boheme.fille@yahoo.com
blog:http://boheme-fille.blogspot.com/

April 4, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

oh my goooodddd. This skirt is awesome!! and those shoes, in this colour ... <3 WOW

April 4, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Jihee said...

flawless look as usualy ;) love all the blue!!

great giveaway!! :D of course I follow you girl!

i am in LOVE with the Vintage Myrtice dress!!

jyoon0726@gmail.com

April 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

Those earrings are crazy beautiful!

Juliet xxx

April 4, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Mihaela Gurău said...

Love your shoes!

Bisous,
Mika

April 4, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger j.nes said...

I follow your blog =] & my favorite thing has to be the pica tucan earrings! they're crazy bright & I love them!

-Jenesa
nesamarie@gmail.com

April 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger the nyanzi report said...

Now that I've seen my favourite self-style blogger, my week is going to be fantastic!

Great outfits as always. I'll make sure to swing by Nashville when I get to the states for a special shoot with you on my way to visit friends in Memphis...

April 4, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger The Purse-a-holic said...

Yea! I really hope I win this lol. I am a follower of your blog! I am following chicshop on twitter! my fave item? VINTAGE AZURA BLAZER

jannsboutique(at)live(dot)ca

April 4, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Emma Z said...

<3 this outfit those shoes are out of this world!!

I am a follower of your blog (of course!)

I also followed chicshop on facebook.

My favorite item has to be this AMAZING:
VINTAGE DENAE RUFFLE JACKET, SIZE 8

I am IN LOVE!!

emmabasilone@gmail.com
http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

April 4, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Naomie said...

Really love ur site!!! But the item that I like on chicshop is the Vintage Babs dress. I think the dress is versatile and could be paired with a lot of things. I am following chicshop on facebook and my e-mail is najosiane@gmail.com

www.agirlcallednaomie.blogspot.com

April 4, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger SeeItSewIt said...

love,, love, love the color of that skirt!!

April 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger SeeItSewIt said...

oh yea i'm entering!! i love the BB DAKOTA MEADOW DRESS,
tamigrhm@gmail.com

April 4, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Monroe Steele said...

THOSE EARRINGS!!!!!! I die girl! You know how i feel about feather earrings and these just Made me almost pee my pants! You look stunning. I can't wait to see your coverage of Nashville Fashion Week.

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

April 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BB Dakota Whitman Dress...loves it. rbristo@hotmail.com

April 4, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Raman said...

love the outfit!! those shoes are to die for, I've been wanting a pair of them but am worried about walking in them!! x Raman

http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

April 4, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Anupriya DG said...

Can't takke my eyes off your gorgeous earrings!!!

So, not at all surprising that my pick from chicshop is their Pica Tuca Earrings!! (http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new/products/pica-tucan-earrings)

Following you - Check.
Following Chicshop on FB - Check.
Fav item from Chicshop - Check.

Love,
Polka Princess

anupriyadg@yahoo.com

April 5, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Kourtmichele said...

I absolutely love your blog!!!

I followed your blog via google connect. Additionally, I followed Chicshop on twitter as well. I'm in love with the Vintage Denae Ruffle Jacket and the Vintage Jaslene Cape!

cheapchicandcurvy@gmail.com

April 5, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how to choose a favorite. I mean, the Mae W earrings and the Patty Earrings? LOVE. The Key to my heart earrings? The Agate Slice Necklace? Forget it!

canodiva48@msn.com

April 5, 2011 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Dipika Vijay said...

sooper love your choice of accessories..... not just in this post.. almost all the ones before.. thanks for dropping by!

http://dipikavijay.blogspot.com/

April 5, 2011 at 5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This leather skirt is fabulous and i love so much the earrings and the shoes - so all of your clothes are amazing pieces!

April 5, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Totally digging your blog and your style! I follow you on GFC and follow ChicShop on Facebook and Twitter.

My favorite item in their shop is the vintage Annabeth blouse- pretty sure I'd wear it just about every day!

calliebrighteyes@gmail.com

April 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger souperbwitch said...

i love your blogggg amazexx

April 5, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOD ..those earrings...GIRL! Ridiculously cool.
My son would pull those outta my ears faster than you can say feather...but LOVE them none the less.
C

April 5, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Ninjagaiden78 said...

Very nice color combination.
I am going to have to try turquoise and white.

windowshopz.com

April 5, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Coley Cole said...

The beautiful color of your skirt skirt along with the earrings and shoes adds a fun flair to a business casual look.

By the way, all the steps are complete.

I like the Jack Zena Dress! I can see it matching perfectly with my leopard pumps.

ThePearlMic@gmail.com

April 5, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Laneé said...

Wow this outfit is amazing, from the earrings to the shoes. I love it all!

April 5, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zarna! loving those earrings, they look super chic with your cute short haircut!
gorgeous, simple look as always!
i'm definitely already following you with google friend connect, i'm following chicshop on facebook, and my favorite pieces on the chicshop website are the Pica Mae W. Earrings and the Pica Rocky Raccoon Earrings. I also adore the BB Dakota Fletcher Dress and the Jack Zena dress. So many cute things to choose from, my fingers are crossed on getting the gift certificate!!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com
cosmicaroline@gmail.com

April 5, 2011 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Kimia Kline said...

awesome earrings.

April 5, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Nubiasnonsense said...

Your earrings are amazing and I absolutely love your skirt. You look very pretty.

April 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Tene said...

Hey Zarna,

I am super new to the fashion blogosphere, and believe it or not-- your blog was what got me hooked! Late night procrastinating led me to your blog and Ive been checking it out ever since :)

Im following on all the necessary channels -- and was so excited to enter my first contest to win the chicshop gift certificate.

My favorite piece is the VINTAGE LAVONNE JUMPER -- which is in awesome cobalt-- great color for the spring! Definitely my pick if I win!

Stay well and keep posting!
Best,
Tene

April 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Tene said...

oh -- and my email is teneahoward@gmail.com!

Thanks

April 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Your earrings are beyond cool! I love how you wore them with this classic outfit-- and those shoes--*ahhh* You have such a wonderfully different style from the other bloggers I read--have enjoyed following for the past couple of months!
La Petite Marmoset

April 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger audrey marie said...

gorgeous skirt - love the way you paired it with the shoes!

April 6, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger sbot said...

Damn Jessica, those shoes are hot!!

Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Steph

April 6, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

You hast brought me beautiful and stunning style! I love your blog very much!!!

April 6, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Anonymous hautepinkpretty said...

i love your earrings! Your entire look is amazing as always, Zarna :)

I dont have blogger :( and haven't been able to figure out how to add google friend connect to my wordpress blog so I dont think i can enter your giveaway but I'm okay with just swooning over it all ;D

xox

April 6, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

jesus christ ! those shoes are murderers ! And your skirt is simply adorable !

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

April 6, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Chrissyj said...

I looove the Motel Wanda and Vintage Dabareh dresses from chicshop.
j-chris@live.com

April 6, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Juanette said...

I love that skirt!

I'm already a ZR follower and I'm following chicshop on twitter! I love the vintage azura blazer!

April 6, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger StylePantry said...

Flawless. That skirt and the color is looks darling on you.

April 6, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Closet Fashionista said...

That skirt is so amazing! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

April 6, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Miss Bias said...

Those earring and shoes are amazing. Love the blue leather skirt.

Thanks for the giveaway opprotunity.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com
missbias@hotmail.com

April 7, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

So many amazing elements to this outfit! I came for the earrings but stayed for the ring and skirt.

Wonderful my dear!

April 7, 2011 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Thrift_Queen said...

Hey,
I love your blog! You are trully inspiring:)
I fell in love with this ring:
http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new-accessories/products/frash-raw-quartz-ring-1

mira_gyuleva@yahoo.com
xoxo

April 7, 2011 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L said...

Hey honey i like this outfit ;)

check it out my blog where i made a post talking also about you ;)

http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/2011/04/inspiration-around-world-outfit-blogger.html

April 7, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger ACNimmons said...

Those earrings are so amazing! If I don't win this giveaway, I'll definitely have to scoop me up a pair!

cute_n_caramel@hotmail.com

April 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Ayanna Michelle said...

Love Love Love this outfit! Head to toe. Thank you for giving me a new online shop to rape with my debit card lol. I like the leapord dress! I've been following you forever on all the sites lol.

vogueaddict7@gmail.com

Quench Fab

April 7, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Artfully Awear said...

The skirt is killer! I love the color and the patchwork design. Great earrings, too!

April 7, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Runway Rundown said...

Love the splash of blue in your earrings and those heels are killer!

Please stop by my blog if you have time, we've got a great giveaway that ends tomorrow for a $300 tobi.com gift card!
http://www.runwayrundown.com/tobi-giveaway

Thanks!

April 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger emily said...

wow the color of that skirt is AMAZING. and i need me some feather earrings like that.

April 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A turquoise leather skirt!!! Only you Zarna can pull it off as gorgeously as you did. :)

Love

Tashrin
Twitter - @ishrattrishna

April 7, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I lvoe this feathers earring and the heel of the shoes, wow!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

April 7, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

You look AMAZING!!!! Love everything. love love.

April 7, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

look at those earrings! look at that skirt! look at those earrings! love them.
Never been on chicshop but I'll check them out.

itsmytaste.blogspot

April 7, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The feather earrings are amazing, they go so nicely with the lovely skirt and your shoes... wordless they are just incredible!

im following you on google : effysteff
http://effysteff.blogspot.com/
and also chicshop on twitter: effysteff / estefany bojorquez
and facebook as estefany bojorquez.

My favorite item on chichshop is
http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new-dresses/products/jack-zena-dress
My email is fanystephanie@hotmail.com

April 7, 2011 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

those earrings!!! <3 I am in looove

April 7, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous jada said...

amazing earrings with the short hair!

if you like vintage clothing, you should come and check out our website!

www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

we'll be adding tons of spring stuff soon so
follow our new blog for 20% off
www.avintagelovestory.com

xx

April 7, 2011 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Kara Endres said...

This outfit is so chic. Love the feathers a lot, and your shoes are killer!

xx Kara
http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2011 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Another giveaway!! Yay!

Followed everything and my favorite item on chicshop is the vintage hilda dress. So beautiful!

My e-mail is myfairlady247@gmail.com

<3
Sandy

April 8, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

The earrings are to die for!!!

April 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a beautiful women:) I love your shoes!

April 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Anash said...

I follow google connect "anash"
Thank you kindly.
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

April 8, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Anash said...

I follow you on twitter @anashct
email: anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

April 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Anash said...

im diggin the Vintage Ayako Dress
...stunning!
Thanks for this splendid giveaway
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

April 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found you from yes and yes! Lucky for me you're doing a giveaway :)

Following you on twitter now -@made2travel

I just discovered chicshop from another blog and they're taste is soooo great. I need me a classic coat. Loving the Vintage Eada Jacket.

Thanks so much for the giveaway!!
lala.made.to.travel@gmail.com

April 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Elle Sees said...

there;s a vintage tunic i loveeeee!

April 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Kerissa said...

Blue = my favorite color. Those shoes and earrings. Your hair. Oh soo very very VERY fabulous!

April 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hi Zarna,

I came across your site just today and love it! Your hair is beyond fly and your style is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing!

Nicole
http://chestnutorange.blogspot.com

April 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger 20 YORK STREET said...

Wow - that look is electric! Love love the earrings!

I'm a follower! Both you and Chicshop!

My fave - Vintage Quincy trench!

Xox

ML

April 10, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Ashelle said...

Great giveaway! I'm your newest follower, and have been following Justyna for a long time. There is too many great items at chicshop to choose from. I love so many of the dress but if I had to choose it would be the vintage Sunny Vegas dress.

April 10, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Ashelle said...

Oh. & love.ashelle@yahoo.com

April 10, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger ReyBeltane said...

I'm in LOVE with the vintage Quincy Trench!

Just started following your blog, and it's a great one. That blue skirt is crazy awesome!

<3
Stephanie
smfeeley@indiana.edu

April 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your style.
And I love this blazer: http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/coats/products/red-door-blazer

Love Lois xxx

lois-opoku@hotmail.de

April 10, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Federica Delprino said...

I'm so in love with this outfit! :D
I follow you ;)

http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

April 10, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

lovely outfit as per usual :)...nice giveaway, i would totally go for the vintage bianca dress it looks like it's ready for a night out on the town.

pinkpopmash@aol.com

April 10, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Nnenna said...

I follow you through GFC and chicshop through twitter! They have such great stuff in the shop and this is my favorite item: http://www.chicshop.ca/collections/new/products/bb-dakota-meadow-dress

Thanks for offering this giveaway Zarna!! :D

starcrossedsmile@gmail.com

April 10, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Madison said...

I love the Dakota Azalea Dress (and your blog!)

kirea123@gmail.com

April 10, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those earrings are amazing! I know how to make my own jewelry so maybe I'll get some chain and feathers and give this look a go!

April 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Lippylash said...

I need those shoes!!!

April 12, 2011 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Judith Anna said...

Love this outfit on you!!! The blue is fantastic....
Ciao Bisou Anna
www.annachoice.blogspot.com

April 12, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger MC said...

very cute outfit!!! luv the earrings and shoes!

April 12, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger NAH said...

the earrings are UBER FAB!!! I'm new to your blog and i'm loving it! your style is inspiring
check me out at
beautyandthearts.blogspot.com

April 27, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes are amazing, && the leather skirt is bomb, the blue is unexpected!

jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

June 3, 2011 at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home